Road transport is steadily increasing resulting in a growing need for truck parkings. These truck-parking facilities are designed to assure a safe, comfortable and controlled area.
UK Parking Design offers an advanced parking and access control system with Parkbase/PSTrucks. Next to the complete web based Parkbase management system this version has a set of specific features:
- Same in, same out. This functionality disables the possibility to enter the facility without a trailer and leaving with one except in case permission for doing so is granted.
- Direct spot assures correct placement of trucks (ie. No highly flammable cargo next to explosive cargo) – Automatic Licence Plate Recognition (ANPR)
- Document scan is a database of scanned documents that can be linked to users.
- Web services offers the possibility to connect third party systems to Parkbase/PSTrucks.
- Firmbase offers the possibility to offer neighbouring logistical companies to control their own parking through a personal website.
- Pay on length offers the possibility to set rates according to truck length